Ape TM 703V Benzina.

P602, ATM1, TM, P703, P703V, ATM2, ATM3, ATD1, ATD2, FL, FL2, ZAPT10000
Rispondi
antonioo
Apista aspirante
Ape owned: TM1

Ape TM 703V Benzina.

Messaggio da antonioo »

Un caro saluto a tutti, ho un grosso problema con quest'ape, se resta ferma tutta la notte la mattina fatica a ripartire cioè si ingolfa come mai. Mentre invece una volta partita nell'arco della giornata parte sempre. Un aiuto grazie.
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Ape owned: MPR2
Contatta:

Re: Ape TM 703V Benzina.

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

Do you turn off the fuel cock overnight? If you don't you might have a small leak of fuel in the carburetor needle and seat which floods the carburetor causing your problem - Ken

Non si spegne il rubinetto del carburante durante la notte? Se non si potrebbe avere una piccola perdita di carburante nel ago carburatore e sedile che inonda il carburatore causando il problema - Ken
we buy/restore/sell P501 and P601s and parts/manuals/handbooks
http://www.kjjohnson.ca/
antonioo
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da antonioo »

kjjohnson ha scritto:Do you turn off the fuel cock overnight? If you don't you might have a small leak of fuel in the carburetor needle and seat which floods the carburetor causing your problem - Ken

Non si spegne il rubinetto del carburante durante la notte? Se non si potrebbe avere una piccola perdita di carburante nel ago carburatore e sedile che inonda il carburatore causando il problema - Ken
OK grazie faccio delle prove e poi ci risentiamo.
OK thanks do the tests and then resend.
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

pull the float and needle, spray carb cleaner up inside where the needle seat is located. Also clean the screen on the fuel intake into the carburetor - might be dirt inside.
antonioo
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da antonioo »

Ciao ho smontato ripulito anche con liquido ho sostituito l'ago ma adesso il difetto lo fà anche dopo un'ora che l'ape sta ferma.

Hello I disassembled cleaned with liquid have replaced the needle, but now he does the defect even after an hour that the bee is stopped.
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

What condition is the spark plug in? Can you take a photo of it so I can see the tip? If your fuel mixture is correct, the mixture screw on the carburetor is set properly and the air filter isn't obstructed it should operate properly. The plug should look like this one - Ken
NGK normal plug.jpg
antonioo
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da antonioo »

Grazie ken ho trovato un carburatore usato di un mese devo solo montarlo. la miscela è corretta perchè tiene la lubrificazione separata. La vite del minimo quanti giri può fare?.
Grazie.
Thanks ken I found a carburetor used a month I just mount it. the mixture is correct because it holds separate lubrication. Idle screw how many laps can do ?.
Thank you.
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

Mixture screw should be turned out about 2 1/2 turns from full stop but I need to see your spark plug which will tell me if the mixture is lean or rich. Before adjusting the mixture screw remember to count the full and partial turns in to full stop so that you can go back to that setting if you wish at some point in time. - Ken

GET OUT YOUR CAMERA - I'M TOO FAR AWAY TO SEE FROM OVER HERE
NGK dry and wet fouling of plug.jpg
antonioo
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da antonioo »

OK thanks I want to better understand how to adjust then as soon as I can I'll picture candle.
this oil that you say is good "motul synthetic 2T garden gardening".
questo olio che dici è buono "motul sintetico garden 2T giardinaggio"
Allegati
Carb mod_0001.jpg
antonioo
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da antonioo »

hello ken although my idea solve the problem and to put this solenoid stop petrol 12V NC as the bee stà stops.
ciao ken anche se risolvo il problema la mia idea e di mettere questa elettrovalvola stop benzina a 12V NC quanto l'ape stà ferma.
Allegati
download.jpg
download.jpg (1.63 KiB) Visto 7367 volte
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

turn in the mixture screw until it stops but count the revolutions so you have that setting recorded. Then turn out the mixture screw 2 1/2 turns. The larger screw to the left is to adjust the throttle slide. As for 2 stroke oil refer to the service station manual on my website or ask Aniello (different manufacturers over here)
dellorto shb22-22 tm703.JPG
The petrol stop may not solve your problem, best to find it first and the stop won't be needed or Piaggio would have installed one.
antonioo
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da antonioo »

Link your website thanks.
antonioo
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da antonioo »

kjjohnson ha scritto:turn in the mixture screw until it stops but count the revolutions so you have that setting recorded. Then turn out the mixture screw 2 1/2 turns. The larger screw to the left is to adjust the throttle slide. As for 2 stroke oil refer to the service station manual on my website or ask Aniello (different manufacturers over here)
dellorto shb22-22 tm703.JPG
The petrol stop may not solve your problem, best to find it first and the stop won't be needed or Piaggio would have installed one.
I did stay all night the fuel cock closed the morning started on the first try.
ho fatto stare tutta la notte il rubinetto benzina chiuso al mattino è partita al primo colpo.
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

Then what I think is happening is that the needle in the float is worn and allowing some fuel to drip into the bowl and basically flooding the carburetor after the Ape sits for a long time. Get yourself a new carb needle and spray clean the tiny hole from the inlet side of the carburetor before installing it. Turning off the fuel cock for the evening is a good idea anyway. If a hose ever comes loose you could have a flood of fuel overnight - not good at all - Ken
antonioo
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da antonioo »

Thanks ken installed the new carburetor problem starting solved, however, and always difficult carburetor minimal. I hope to fuel.
Rispondi