Questions about the Apa

Per discutere di tutto ciò riguarda il mondo dell'Ape Piaggio anni '50, '60 e '70 (telai A, B, C, D, E, MP) / To discuss all about Ape Piaggio's world in the fifties, sixties and seventies (A, B, C, D, E, MP chassis)
Rispondi
chorete
Apista aspirante

Questions about the Apa

Messaggio da chorete »

I use the frank language of our times. But I understand perfectly Italian.
because I am Spaniard and learned Latin in High School.
I am working very hard on a Vehicle for the Future which happens to be just the contrary of what All the Big Manufacturers tell you.
There is a Group of excellent engineers and highly skilled garage mechanics working on the same trend of ideas.

<http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/tilting/>
The Ape happens to be one of the best qualified platforms to make one of these vehicles.
To start with we need engineering drawings just to test with our software in what way we can use it for our purposes.
Looking through all the info I could get on the Web it appears that there are two basicallly different Models.
1º The old one with rear swing arms with chain transmission inside these swing arms.
2º Another more modern that appears to be suspended on triangles and each one of the rear wheels connects to the differential through an horizontal Shaft.
THE NUMBER 2º IS OF NO INTEREST TO US.
But the Number 1º is of an extreme interest.
We could make one of our futuristic vehicles in a few months using most of its parts.
Answers will be welcomed .In Italian, French, Spanish or English
Thanks
Chorete
Rispondi