ape 401 three wheeler technical specification

Quesiti tecnici riguardanti l'Ape anni '50, '60 e '70 (telai A, B, C, D, E, MP) / Technical questions about Ape in the fifties, sixties and seventies (A, B, C, D, E, MP chassis).
Rispondi
anwariqbal
Apista aspirante

ape 401 three wheeler technical specification

Messaggio da anwariqbal »

i am from pakistan, vespa (piaggio) three wheeler ape 401 having 175 cc engine is most popular short distance travelling vehicle in big cities like karachi and lahore. unfortunately vespa factory in pakistan is now closed.
now i need to know detailed specification its 175 cc engine like kilowatt power of engine ,max torque,maximum speed etc etc can any body help me out
regards
anwar iqbal
mondoape
Amministratore
Amministratore
Ape owned: AD1

Re: ape 401 three wheeler technical specification

Messaggio da mondoape »

Please go to http://apepiaggio.altervista.org/manuali.htm and download the Ape 175 manual. It is a PDF file.
anwariqbal
Apista aspirante

apepiaggio ha scritto:Please go to http://apepiaggio.altervista.org/manuali.htm and download the Ape 175 manual. It is a PDF file.
thank you sir, for prompt reply, i hve two more questions

can i get English translation of this manual, or can translate in english thru some computer software

in Pakistan Vespa factory used model name as "P-401-AR" for its three wheeler were they using same engine of Italian APE-401

regards
Anwar Iqbal
Karachi- Pakistan
olandese volante
Apista veterano
Apista veterano
Ape owned: AC3

Messaggio da olandese volante »

check with our user ken johnson (he is on holiday now)
but has a lot of manuals in english.
if nothing works and you only need a translation for certain parts of the manual i can do them for you
anwariqbal
Apista aspirante

olandese volante ha scritto:check with our user ken johnson (he is on holiday now)
but has a lot of manuals in english.
if nothing works and you only need a translation for certain parts of the manual i can do them for you
thanks once again, sir, actually i need the answers of the following
in reference to ape 401

Gear ratios

- Final drive ratio (ie chain drive ratio)

- Expected vehicle top speed

- Power and torque curve of existing engine

- Vehicle weight (inertial class)

engine power in horse power (h.p)

engine power in kilowatt (K.W)

it means my questions are mostly engine related, if u can arrange translation of the engine specification portion, it would be great help for me

regards
anwar iqbal
karachi - pakistan
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Ape owned: MPR2
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

Anwar: Most of what I have on my website relates to the P501AR and P501/P601 series so you'll have to rely on other members for assistance (you'll find them very helpful) - I've just received a contact from UK of a P401 175cc and have asked if he has any Manuals on his machine. Will advise. Go to my website and send an email to me, I have a question for you - There are Manuals available for purchase in France if you Google - Piaggio P401 Manuals - In the meantime I'll see what I can find. P.S. - 60kph is top speed, anything more is downhill and dangerous! - Ken
Piaggio autorickshaw in Pakistan.jpg
we buy/restore/sell P501 and P601s and parts/manuals/handbooks
http://www.kjjohnson.ca/
Rispondi