pianale cabina 501

Per cercare Ape Piaggio, pezzi di ricambio, memorabilia, manuali, depliants e tutto ciò riguarda l'Ape. / To search for Ape Piaggio, spare parts, memorabilia, manuals, depliants and all that regarding Ape.
Rispondi
pucho
Apista aspirante

pianale cabina 501

Messaggio da pucho »

ciao e buon anno a tutti
sto cercando un pianale cabina per il mio 501 dell 82
mi date una mano? L()
mondoape
Amministratore
Amministratore
Ape owned: AD1

Re: pianale cabina 501

Messaggio da mondoape »

Li dovrebbe avere kjjohnson, ma una spedizione dal Canada non so fino a che punto può essere conveniente per tempi e costi. Guarda i suoi lavori:
https://www.mondoape.com/apepiaggio/view ... 000#p14607
Si tratta di un pianale zincato. Magari potresti chiedergli se sono originali o replicati e magari farti dare il nome della ditta che li riproduce. Comunque credo che girando un po' per ricambisti Piaggio dovresti trovare quello che cerchi. Saluti.
pucho
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da pucho »

grazie
proverò però prima a cercarlo in Italia,magari lo trovo
pensi che il pianale cabina dei nuovi classic e calessino costruiti in india possano essere adattati? L()
mondoape
Amministratore
Amministratore
Ape owned: AD1

Messaggio da mondoape »

Bisognerebbe confrontare i cataloghi ricambi, ma secondo me non sono perfettamente uguali, magari adattabili con un po' di lavoro.
pucho
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da pucho »

ok e grazie
se mai ti capitasse quaòcheinfo fammela cortesemente pervenire
ciao
pucho
L()
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Ape owned: MPR2
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

Pucho: I have what you need. Heavy duty galvanized 6.5kg replacement floor pan that fits exactly in place on a P501 (we're on our third replacement now). I also will receive early next week the galvanized replacement door sills and the curved attachment pieces that fit at the front of the door openings. I intend to offer these in the 'Sell' section of this website shortly after I've received all the pieces. Photos of your floor would assist so I can see if you need/don't need sills and the curved pieces. Mailing costs from Canada are not prohibitive if you're not in a rush, would take approximately 12 days to your door. Send me a 'pm' after I see your photos and I'll give you a quote if you also provide me your complete mailing address and email address. Replacement floor pans are being offered in Germany at 298euros plus shipping, are painted steel and are no longer being produced so hard to find. I haven't set the final prices yet. - Ken
V 013.jpg
V 002.jpg
V 078.jpg
Photo1120.jpg
door sills.jpg
curve shaped attachement piece front.jpg
617.jpg
we buy/restore/sell P501 and P601s and parts/manuals/handbooks
http://www.kjjohnson.ca/
pucho
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da pucho »

ciao Ken
tanks a lot for your answer
i'll send you my pictures asap
my e mail is : f.samuelli@tiscali.it
by
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

Curved attachment pieces -2-.jpg
Here's a photo showing the curved attachment pieces. If the original ones are rusted badly they should be replaced because they add a lot of strength to the floor pan when it's welded in place. - Ken
pucho
Apista aspirante

Messaggio da pucho »

ok tanks
now i am stopped because i have a arm problem,it is fractured and i need two months
during this time i wait for details and spare parts(o-ring brakes,pump,gasket ecc)
in any case can you tell my how is the price of the floor,and how is the send costs from Canada to Italy
you tingh it is impossible find a floor in europe?
by
sam L()
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

Sorry about your fracture, hard to get things done with the use of only one arm. As for finding a floor pan in Europe, no, nothing is impossible - only the final price. I will send you delivered price when I get the other pieces next week but I need to see your curved attachment pieces so I can tell if they need replacing or not. I'll send you a message. Do not rush a fracture, takes time to heal. :!% - Ken
Rispondi