Presentazione nuovi utenti / Introduction new members
Rispondi
IlSvedese
Apista aspirante
Contatta:

Da Svezia

Messaggio da IlSvedese »

Ciao a tutti!
Sono una Vespista svedese, e piu Lambrettista. Anche ho un scooter svedese, il Svalan dal 1954.
Ho trovato un (una?) Ape d'Epoca. Credo che e' un "D" da 1964-1967.
Ma, il prezzo? Quanta costa? Non voglio pagare troppo.
I photo in il mio blog:
http://scuderiavespasvedese.blogspot.com/
f$e
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Ape owned: MPR2
Contatta:

Re: Da Svezia

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

Howdy from the Northern Hemisphere (over here in Canada that is) and welcome. Must go through your blog when I have a minute but I did see your Ape D. Help yourself to manuals on my website, they'll assist you. - Ken
120.jpg
we buy/restore/sell P501 and P601s and parts/manuals/handbooks
http://www.kjjohnson.ca/
mondoape
Amministratore
Amministratore
Ape owned: AD1

Messaggio da mondoape »

Benvenuto! $+;
Può essere un Ape AE1, AE01 oppure AD1<50000. Controlla il numero di telaio sotto lo sterzo, precisamente nel punto indicato dalla freccia nera. Secondo me non vale più di 800 Euro.
Allegati
postelaio.jpg
IlSvedese
Apista aspirante
Contatta:

Messaggio da IlSvedese »

Grazie!
Non piu' di 800 euro = bene!
Il (la?) Ape e' sul una isola, a un magazino pieno di altre cose d'Epoca (non Vespa o Ape). Il propretario e' un uomo strano, non so che il Ape e' in vendita. Spero...
IlSvedese
Apista aspirante
Contatta:

Messaggio da IlSvedese »

And howdy to you mr KJ!
My italian is a bit limited, I think my english is better.
I'm so for a two-wheel Piaggio man. Time for three "ruote"?
I hope the owner is willing to sale, it sits with a collector of all kind of old things.
Ciao!
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Ape owned: MPR2
Contatta:

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

You must wear your oldest clothes and look poor. You must decide the maximum money you're willing to spend and your offer must be lower than than of course. He is the seller and you are the buyer so you should get him to set a price first and negotiate from there. Moan and groan a lot and point out all its faults while taking photos so you can reflect on your decision. You are fishing and you must have patience. Express an interest in something else he has and only go back to the Ape as you might look at it as a second choice. Somewhere in the middle hopefully you'll meet and divide your funds into different pockets so you can raise your offer if needed in small amounts. Never walk away unless it's impossible but leave the door open. A restoration will chew up lots of money. - best of luck - Ken
we buy/restore/sell P501 and P601s and parts/manuals/handbooks
http://www.kjjohnson.ca/
olandese volante
Apista veterano
Apista veterano
Ape owned: AC3

Messaggio da olandese volante »

i live more south than you but more north than italy, my idea is that an ape like that should do 1000 euro in sweden.
the problem is not the price you pay to buy but the cost of parts for restoration ................in restoration 200 is little money now.....
an example ; the right fuel tap for my ape costs around 100 euro asking price .....
money is no object once the ape is really yours........after that the problem is finding the parts and surviving the spells of despair .. U+=
good luck with the buying and follow the leads dr ken gave you .
watch out as apitis is a life long disease........the cure i mght want to try is fiat campagnola ...........but it must be from 1961 like my ape otherwise its no good ..............i have an independent ape as it was born on the fourth of july........... U+=
IlSvedese
Apista aspirante
Contatta:

Messaggio da IlSvedese »

I already suffer from vespitis...
Thanx for advice!
Rispondi