P602, ATM1, TM, P703, P703V, ATM2, ATM3, ATD1, ATD2, FL, FL2, ZAPT10000
Rafa1966
Apista apprendista
Apista apprendista
Ape owned: ATM3

Re: acquisto del motore

Messaggio da Rafa1966 »

MarioNYC ha scritto: 25 ottobre 2022, 19:12
brugnara ha scritto: 25 ottobre 2022, 16:36 It is a standard price for an engine here in Italy. The problem is that you don't know how it was used, how many chilometers it has and if it works...
Excellent points. It all depends upon how much you really want to have that Ape back and running or choose another project. In the US here the Ape is a rarity, so any possibility of getting parts which I can afford versus the enjoyment I get afterwards is what I have to consider. We too had many vehicles here that when broken down it was easier to junk them rather than maintain them or rebuild them. Some I remember back on and could kick myself as their prices now, even as junk, are far and above what I would have ever paid for one back when I bought mine.

I think one of Rafa's questions may have been whether he could substitute an Ape 50 engine (+drivetrain?) into his Ape TM, and that would probably not be a great idea as well.

The best way if he were to keep the current Ape would be to have the support locally or within Spain of a club or another collector who could help.
Here in Spain it is very rare for someone to have an Ape, they consider it an industrial vehicle and nobody wants to have it restored. My wish is because in the 50s and 60s of the last century my paternal grandparents had them in a number of three to distribute bread and wood in my town. logically those were Vespacar and not Ape, that's why I want to have it in memory of them.
Forza e onore
MarioNYC
Apista esperto
Apista esperto
Ape owned: AD1

Messaggio da MarioNYC »

Rafa1966 ha scritto: 25 ottobre 2022, 21:04

Here in Spain it is very rare for someone to have an Ape, they consider it an industrial vehicle and nobody wants to have it restored. My wish is because in the 50s and 60s of the last century my paternal grandparents had them in a number of three to distribute bread and wood in my town. logically those were Vespacar and not Ape, that's why I want to have it in memory of them.
Here in the US we never really had them for commercial or pleasure to the amount that was available elsewhere. My Ape was imported in 1965 to Boston, Massachusetts where it was finally sold in 1969 as a commercial vehicle, but by its condition saw little work. She had three owners before me, and when I bought her, a friend in Maine who I also ride Vespa and Lambretta scooters with informed me about it. The sale would be to either me or a dealership, and the owner felt I would get more joy and use out of it. So, it is not a practical hobby, more of a search for the correct parts to keep her going to pass on someday to another. I wish you the best of luck in finding your special Ape like was around in your youth.
Rafa1966
Apista apprendista
Apista apprendista

Messaggio da Rafa1966 »

MarioNYC ha scritto: 26 ottobre 2022, 4:23
Rafa1966 ha scritto: 25 ottobre 2022, 21:04

Here in the US we never really had them for commercial or pleasure to the amount that was available elsewhere. My Ape was imported in 1965 to Boston, Massachusetts where it was finally sold in 1969 as a commercial vehicle, but by its condition saw little work. She had three owners before me, and when I bought her, a friend in Maine who I also ride Vespa and Lambretta scooters with informed me about it. The sale would be to either me or a dealership, and the owner felt I would get more joy and use out of it. So, it is not a practical hobby, more of a search for the correct parts to keep her going to pass on someday to another. I wish you the best of luck in finding your special Ape like was around in your youth.
The important thing about giving it life is like with good wines, time and patience, do you have photos of yours to see it?
Forza e onore
Rafa1966
Apista apprendista
Apista apprendista

Messaggio da Rafa1966 »

Moly69 ha scritto: 24 ottobre 2022, 8:34 Buenos dias Rafa 1966.

Me llevo muy bien con un sitio llamado Bicasbia (cuyo enlace dejo a continuación). Ya les he comprado 4 veces desde julio y las piezas, además de ser exactamente como se describen (incluso tienen los códigos de los recambios originales de piaggio en la web), han llegado incluso antes de los plazos de envío indicados en la web.

Hazme saber si te ayuda.

https://www.bicasbia.it

¡Que tengas un buen día!
Non preoccuparti, ti dirò se mi aiuti o no, grazie mille
Forza e onore
tata1911
Apista esperto
Apista esperto
Ape owned: ATM2

Messaggio da tata1911 »

Rafa hai trovato il motore che cercavi?
Di che anno è la tua ape 703v?
Motore benzina o diesel?
Chiedo perché se te lo troviamo noi, ti possiamo avvisare.
Ciao ciao
Rafa1966
Apista apprendista
Apista apprendista

Messaggio da Rafa1966 »

È del 1989, benzina, questa settimana ho un incontro con un uomo nella città di Malaga (Spagna), che me ne ha offerto uno, se non è di mio gradimento conserverò i suoi dati per parlarne,
Forza e onore
Rispondi