I need some help with electrics

Quesiti tecnici riguardanti l'Ape anni '50, '60 e '70 (telai A, B, C, D, E, MP) / Technical questions about Ape in the fifties, sixties and seventies (A, B, C, D, E, MP chassis).
Rispondi
Raffspeed
Apista aspirante
Ape owned: APC1

I need some help with electrics

Messaggio da Raffspeed »

Hiya,
I have two C models here, one is an electric start and the other is a bit of a mish mash with piaggio and bajaj parts somehow happily living side by side.
A friend of mine is selling some parts at the moment and he is offering an APE wiring loom. He's not sure of the exact model but believes it is likelt to be either an AXC or AD unit as this is the type of parts he had in a large group.

Now a couple of questions...

Could someone with more knowledge than me take a look at the pic and let me know if it is a candidate for use with a C model?? Also would it be possible to use this on an electric start unit or is a special loom required??

I can likely get some better pictures if that would help, just let me know what you'd need to see specifically and I'll go from there...
Allegati
ApeLoom1.jpg
mondoape
Amministratore
Amministratore
Ape owned: AD1

Re: I need some help with electrics

Messaggio da mondoape »

It is very difficult. At page https://www.mondoape.com/tecnica.htm, clicking on the chassis prefix, you 'll find all the electrical schemes. Compares them and your APE wiring loom.
Rispondi