AD1T Espresso bar

Inserisci le foto e le informazioni del tuo motoveicolo d'epoca (solo anni '50, '60 e '70) / Add you vehicle's photos and info ('50, '60 and '70 only)
Rispondi
Jaykars
Apista aspirante

AD1T Espresso bar

Messaggio da Jaykars »

Check out this link! I finally finished my Ape. More pictures soon...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Ape owned: MPR2
Contatta:

Re: AD1T Espresso bar

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

Can I ask if you have both fresh water and waste water tanks in the Ape? I'm doing one for a USA client and their requirements are huge! Can't imagine you've been able to fit very large tanks in yours. Looks fabulous by the way, congratulations. - Ken
262.jpg
we buy/restore/sell P501 and P601s and parts/manuals/handbooks
http://www.kjjohnson.ca/
Jaykars
Apista aspirante

Re: AD1T Espresso bar

Messaggio da Jaykars »

kjjohnson ha scritto:Can I ask if you have both fresh water and waste water tanks in the Ape? I'm doing one for a USA client and their requirements are huge! Can't imagine you've been able to fit very large tanks in yours. Looks fabulous by the way, congratulations. - Ken
262.jpg
Hello Ken,

Sorry for my late reply. First time I log back into mondoape since post. I have a "big" tank I don't remember the exact size but its about 70 x 60 x 45. When I use it in front of my shop, I can plug the water ( from tab) onto the tank with a "gardena" connector. In the tank I have a (sorry don't know the english word) floating devise which operates a valve to fill with more water when a certain level is reached (like a toilet). But the volume of the tank is quite big so I don't necessarily need to connect when tank is full. For the waste water I have either a bucket underneath the ape or the possibility to connect a hose that I can lead to a nearby drain in the street.

If you have more questions, please mail to jaykars@yahoo.com

rgds, Jay
Rispondi