Need contacts for spare parts for Ape C

Per cercare Ape Piaggio, pezzi di ricambio, memorabilia, manuali, depliants e tutto ciò riguarda l'Ape. / To search for Ape Piaggio, spare parts, memorabilia, manuals, depliants and all that regarding Ape.
Rispondi
Raffspeed
Apista aspirante
Ape owned: APC1

Need contacts for spare parts for Ape C

Messaggio da Raffspeed »

Hi,
I am down here in Australia and I am about ready to start restoration of one of my apes. I have two c models with one of them being an electric start. Considering the usual trouble with ancient electric start two strokes I am thinking I will replace the starter with the standard cover instead.

Anyways, I am sure there will be a number of parts I need on my journey and I am wondering if there are still any businesses in Europe (or even India considering the similarity with the Bajaj fe) that deal espacially in parts for these old girls??

Any help would really be appreciated

Many thanks

Raff
MarioNYC
Apista esperto
Apista esperto
Ape owned: AD1

Re: Need contacts for spare parts for Ape C

Messaggio da MarioNYC »

Raff,

Are you looking for Ape C parts in general or the manual starter and other things? ebay.it and kijiji.it have been good sources for me as well as http://www.vespa-oldtimerteile.de/index.php. Shipping is what'll get you in the end, may cost more than the parts themselves, but if you have to have it...

Check out the manuals section here and the parts books - it is quite a thorough collection and well worth the visit.

https://www.mondoape.com/ricambi.htm

Mario
mondoape
Amministratore
Amministratore
Ape owned: AD1

Messaggio da mondoape »

Ebay, Subito.it, and old Piaggio seller, expecially in Sicilia (Italy). A catalogue of spare parts is important. The original spare part number will help your research.
olandese volante
Apista veterano
Apista veterano
Ape owned: AC3

Messaggio da olandese volante »

i have a restored ac3 1961 and a crate full of spares ( spares are in italy and the ape in the netherlands )
the ac3 can be had for 2500 (euro) including the crate of spares........
no possibility of discussion on the price
as we say here : it is not eating bread ....
it may take some months before i look again here...........
Rispondi