Presentazione nuovi utenti / Introduction new members
Rispondi
Raffspeed
Apista aspirante
Ape owned: APC1

Hello from Australia/ Ciao da Australia

Messaggio da Raffspeed »

Hi folks,

As my heading says I am down here in Australia. I have an Ape C (I think) here that I bought for a couple of hundred dollars maybe 7 or 8 years ago. It is in very bad shape and there are lots of pieces missing. I am hoping that with the help of some friends from Europe as well as contacts I have in Asia (I have been travelling to India for more than 20 years) I will finally be able to get closer to realising my dream of having a complete Ape to match my other scooters.

Ciao gente, come la mia voce dice che io sono qui in Australia. Ho un C Ape (credo) qui che ho comprato per un paio di centinaia di dollari forse 7 o 8 anni fa. È in forma molto male e ci sono un sacco di pezzi mancanti. Spero che con l'aiuto di alcuni amici dall'Europa così come i contatti che ho in Asia (io sono stato in viaggio in India per più di 20 anni) sarà aletta infine essere in grado di avvicinarsi a realizzare il mio sogno di avere un Ape completo per abbinare la mia altri scooter.

Apologies for the translation I had to use babelfish
kjjohnson
1° Apista restauratore
1° Apista restauratore
Ape owned: MPR2
Contatta:

Re: Hello from Australia/ Ciao da Australia

Messaggio da kjjohnson »

G'day mate from Canada. Lots of 'chain drive' Ape folks here to help - you might post some photos - Ken - Google Translate useful - http://translate.google.com/?tl=tr&q=undefined#en/it/ -
we buy/restore/sell P501 and P601s and parts/manuals/handbooks
http://www.kjjohnson.ca/
mondoape
Amministratore
Amministratore
Ape owned: AD1

Messaggio da mondoape »

Welcome! $+;
Raffspeed
Apista aspirante
Ape owned: APC1

Messaggio da Raffspeed »

I will post some pics when I get a chance. Unfortunately the Ape is in my storage unit as I use all of my garage space at home for my scooters and motorcycles.

One quick question, I've discovered that mine is a C model but has electric start, is there any way to remove the starter motor and replace it with a pull starter???
ercolino
Apista novizio
Apista novizio
Ape owned: AC3

Messaggio da ercolino »

Hello

normaly all Ac modells have the pull handel, and the electric starter was additional, you have to look on the left side of your engine in driving direction there should be something like a claw. here the hand starter is fastend. When you need one I would have , no problem. You got my other message ?
Ciao Juergen from Germany
Rispondi