Presentazione nuovi utenti / Introduction new members
Rispondi
BaliApe57
Apista apprendista
Apista apprendista
Ape owned: AC1

lA new member from Bali, Indonesia Un nuovo membro da Bali

Messaggio da BaliApe57 »

Hi there, my name is Nigel Apperley, a helicopter mechanic by trade, now living in Bali, Indonesia.
We moved here towards the beginning of 2012.
I became interested in Vespa motor scooters (have yet to purchase one, still learning and looking), and along the way saw a photo of an Ape and decided I wanted one, if they were to be had here in Indonesia. One did come along and was acquired 1957 AC1T 5468, engine # AC1M*5542*. This suits me as it was produced in the same year I was born!!
We, it is a family affair, wife and 2 children, are to restore it to original. The Indonesians had carried out a few modifications (variasi in Indonesian) due to lack of parts etc.
Have already made contact with a few forum members, and have started searching for the required missing pieces. So if you have any part, or even a wreck, I would be interested to hear from you.
I will load photos(when I find out how to correctly)as we go along. There are already a few photos in MondoApe forum 'Search For'.
Thanks for the warm welcome already received, and I hope to meet more of you as time goes by.
Regards to all. Nigel.

Ciao a tutti, il mio nome è Nigel Apperley, un meccanico di elicotteri di mestiere, che ora vive a Bali, Indonesia.
Ci siamo trasferiti qui verso l'inizio del 2012.
Mi sono interessato in Vespa scooter a motore (devono ancora acquistare uno, ancora imparando e cercando), e lungo la strada ha visto una foto di un Ape e ho deciso che volevo una, se dovessero avere qui in Indonesia. Uno è venuto lungo ed è stata acquisita 1957 AC1T 5468, motore AC1M # * 5542 *. Questo mi si adatta, come è stato prodotto nello stesso anno sono nato!
Si, è un affare di famiglia, moglie e 2 bambini, sono per il ripristino all'originale. Il indonesiani aveva effettuato alcune modifiche (variasi in indonesiano) a causa della mancanza di pezzi, ecc
Sono già in contatto con alcuni membri del forum, e hanno iniziato a cercare i pezzi necessari mancanti. Quindi, se avete una qualsiasi parte, o anche un relitto, sarei interessato a sentire da voi.
Io caricare foto (quando trovo il modo di correttamente) come andiamo avanti. Ci sono già alcune foto in 'Search For' MondoApe forum.
Grazie per la calorosa accoglienza già ricevuto, e spero di incontrare più di voi col passare del tempo.
Saluti a tutti. Nigel.
torenieddu
Apista apprendista
Apista apprendista
Ape owned: AC4

Re: lA new member from Bali, Indonesia Un nuovo membro da

Messaggio da torenieddu »

Hello Nigel
Welcome to the world best Ape forum, I can confirm that in this forum there is a very helpful bunch of guys ready to help, I found myself involved like youself to rebuild this kind of vehicle out of nothing and still very much involved. You can check my rebuild since I started and slow progress due to other commitments.
Nice to know You live in Bali that I visited many times, last year we visited Lombok and I must say I prefer Bali all in all.I also have aeronautical training here in UK, I was more involved in shaping panels, i then moved to the automotive industry many years ago.
Please be in touch, I still have lots of links in Indonesia ,Jakarta mainly and visit quite often
Ciao
Tore $+;
olandese volante
Apista veterano
Apista veterano
Ape owned: AC3

Messaggio da olandese volante »

this forum is the best for antique api and will continue to be so , espescially with the translation robots ...they do weel until you use ape ( in italian bee and in english monkey so write bee when you mean ape or change scimmie to api , the rest is usually pretty good .
F<)
BaliApe57
Apista apprendista
Apista apprendista
Ape owned: AC1

Messaggio da BaliApe57 »

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I will use the forum as much as possible Ken's photo gallery has already proved to be (no pun intended) excellent.
Strange how languages use words, Api in Indonesian means fire. Maybe that's what they are 'On fire' but not literally(excpt when you are protesting).
I see folks go and paint their Api's a variety of colours. I would like to paint Api cream or grey.
Hooked already and looking around to see if any Pentaro's came to Indonesia.
Cheers Nigel

Grazie a tutti per la calorosa accoglienza. Userò il forum, per quanto possibile, galleria fotografica di Ken ha già dimostrato di essere (no pun intended) eccellente.
Strano come lingue di usare le parole, Api in indonesiano significa fuoco. Forse è per quello che sono 'On fire', ma non letteralmente (excpt quando si stanno protestando).
Vedo gente andare a dipingere la loro Api è una varietà di colori. Vorrei dipingere Api crema o grigio.
Hooked già e guardandosi intorno per vedere se qualche Pentaro è venuto in Indonesia.
Saluti Nigel
aped600
Apista esperto
Apista esperto
Ape owned: Other

Messaggio da aped600 »

BaliApe57 ha scritto:Hi there, my name is Nigel Apperley, a helicopter mechanic by trade, now living in Bali, Indonesia.
I became interested in Vespa motor scooters (have yet to purchase one, still learning and looking), and along the way saw a photo of an Ape and decided I wanted one, if they were to be had here in Indonesia. One did come along and was acquired 1957 AC1T 5468, engine # AC1M*5542*. This suits me as it was produced in the same year I was born!!
We, it is a family affair, wife and 2 children, are to restore it to original. The Indonesians had carried out a few modifications (variasi in Indonesian) due to lack of parts etc.
Have already made contact with a few forum members, and have started searching for the required missing pieces. So if you have any part, or even a wreck, I would be interested to hear from you.
I will load photos(when I find out how to correctly)as we go along. There are already a few photos in MondoApe forum 'Search For'.
Thanks for the warm welcome already received, and I hope to meet more of you as time goes by.
Regards to all. Nigel.

Ciao a tutti, il mio nome è Nigel Apperley, un meccanico di elicotteri di mestiere, che ora vive a Bali, Indonesia.
Mi sono interessato in Vespa scooter a motore (devono ancora acquistare uno, ancora imparando e cercando), e lungo la strada ha visto una foto di un Ape e ho deciso che volevo una, se dovessero avere qui in Indonesia. Uno è venuto lungo ed è stata acquisita 1957 AC1T 5468, motore AC1M # * 5542 *. Questo mi si adatta, come è stato prodotto nello stesso anno sono nato!
Si, è un affare di famiglia, moglie e 2 bambini, sono per il ripristino all'originale. Il indonesiani aveva effettuato alcune modifiche (variasi in indonesiano) a causa della mancanza di pezzi, ecc
Sono già in contatto con alcuni membri del forum, e hanno iniziato a cercare i pezzi necessari mancanti. Quindi, se avete una qualsiasi parte, o anche un relitto, sarei interessato a sentire da voi.
Io caricare foto (quando trovo il modo di correttamente) come andiamo avanti. Ci sono già alcune foto in 'Search For' MondoApe forum.
Grazie per la calorosa accoglienza già ricevuto, e spero di incontrare più di voi col passare del tempo.
Saluti a tutti. Nigel.

Nigel truth that reading your story is touching, good lastiama be so far, here in this forum you will find lots of help and lots of technical data, photos and more maunales data, people here are amazing, love the API, this is a large family of APISTAS!
I'm from Republica Argentina (far away) and I have an APE not so old in my country is 2001, but Piaggio left Argentina in the same year, leaving all piaggios Vespa clubs and no spare and no information, I Ape is A charge of 600 Diesel 395cc. air cooler and is manufactured in INDIA mand mail the item not answer me, or tell me anything, Vos closer to India than I conseguis info or parts?
Actually this best forum you joined the Ape Mondo, these people worth.
A hug and Fabian Welcome Argentina.

Nigel la verdad que leyendo tu historia es conmovedora, que bueno lastiama estar tan lejos, aca en este foro vas a encontrar muchisima ayuda y muchisimos datos tecnicos, fotos maunales datos y mucho mas, la gente de aqui es increible, aman al API, esto es una gran familia de APISTAS!!!
Yo soy de Republica Argentina (lejos lejos) y tengo un APE no tan viejo en mi pais es del año 2001, pero Piaggio se fue de Argentina en ese mismo año, quedando todos los vespistas y piaggios sin repuesto y sin informacion, mi Ape es un CARGO 600 Diesel de 395cc. air cooler y es fabricada en INDIA el tema que mand mail no me responden, o me dicen cualquier cosa, Vos que mas cerca que yo de India conseguis info o repuestos ?
La verdad esta buenisimo que te unieras al foro Mondo Ape, esta gente vale la pena.
Un abrazo y Bienvenido Fabian de Argentina
$+; %(^
aped600
Apista esperto
Apista esperto

Messaggio da aped600 »

aped600 ha scritto:
BaliApe57 ha scritto:Hi there, my name is Nigel Apperley, a helicopter mechanic by trade, now living in Bali, Indonesia.
Regards to all. Nigel.

Saluti a tutti. Nigel.

Nigel truth that reading your story is touching, good lastiama be so far, here in this forum you will find lots of help and lots of technical data, photos and more maunales data, people here are amazing, love the API, this is a large family of APISTAS!
I'm from Republica Argentina (far away) and I have an APE not so old in my country is 2001, but Piaggio left Argentina in the same year, leaving all piaggios Vespa clubs and no spare and no information, I Ape is A charge of 600 Diesel 395cc. air cooler and is manufactured in INDIA mand mail the item not answer me, or tell me anything, Vos closer to India than I conseguis info or parts?
Actually this best forum you joined the Ape Mondo, these people worth.
A hug and Fabian Welcome Argentina.

Nigel la verdad que leyendo tu historia es conmovedora, que bueno lastiama estar tan lejos, aca en este foro vas a encontrar muchisima ayuda y muchisimos datos tecnicos, fotos maunales datos y mucho mas, la gente de aqui es increible, aman al API, esto es una gran familia de APISTAS!!!
Yo soy de Republica Argentina (lejos lejos) y tengo un APE no tan viejo en mi pais es del año 2001, pero Piaggio se fue de Argentina en ese mismo año, quedando todos los vespistas y piaggios sin repuesto y sin informacion, mi Ape es un CARGO 600 Diesel de 395cc. air cooler y es fabricada en INDIA el tema que mand mail no me responden, o me dicen cualquier cosa, Vos que mas cerca que yo de India conseguis info o repuestos ?
La verdad esta buenisimo que te unieras al foro Mondo Ape, esta gente vale la pena.
Un abrazo y Bienvenido Fabian de Argentina
$+; %(^
Nigel el dia que te vuelvas a conectar a este foro no olvides contestarme, un abrazo Fabian de Argentina. ^:)^
aped600
Apista esperto
Apista esperto

Messaggio da aped600 »

Nigel the day that you re-connect to this forum do not forget to answer me, hug Fabian from Argentina. ;)) ;))
Rispondi